Luxury Travel & Cultural Services
Conference & Destination Management
About Us The OPG
Traveler Where do We Go?
Our Philosophy Featured In Terms
& Conditions Client Forms
Before You Go
What do we do and what does it costs?
Valid until October 2008
At Our Personal Guest, the process of planning and creating world-class travel
experiences begin with each individual client. Our custom tour services
are tailored to you: your personal interests, your schedule, and your level of comfort.
All inclusive Tours are based on four categories of accommodations:
Super Deluxe Plus
Deluxe Tours: $595-$675 per person, per night, double occupancy
Luxury Tours: $495-$525 per person, per night, double occupancy
Our all-inclusive tours provide:
Sightseeing with private
Sightseeing with private
Private chauffeured cars
· Service fees · Dining & Shopping guides · Special Events planning & coordination
· Accommodations · Specialized Shopping Escorts · Communications fees
· Surcharges Apply For Luxury Cars, Private Plane Charters, Single Rooms, And Suites.
· Inclusive Resorts And Ultra Luxury Lodges And Hotels May Be Offered With Supplements. Expensive, remote and complex destinations are a few of the types of trips which require an extraordinary level of arrangements and supplements to our estimated costs.
What else do we do and what does it cost?
Today the world of super luxury hotels, newly peaceful countries and exotic destinations has seen unprecedented growth. It has become harder to standardize anticipated costs; therefore we have attempted to broaden the types of trips we handle.
Our flat, fee-based services include:
Research & location planning
Shows & Event tickets
· Hotel options
Specialized Shopping Escorts & Guides
Special Events coordination
Not included in tour costs:
Passport & visa services
Special Note On Costs:
· The years 2005, 2006 and 2007 have had unprecedented increases in costs all over the world, due to a combination of the high cost of fuel, the weak dollar and inflation in the cost of living in many areas of the world of interest to the tourists. Overall hotels and ground transportation have increased a further 25% on top of the previous years 35%, however we have only marginally increased our costs from previous years to keep our travel product a competitive one. We will gladly work with you to ensure that we maximize your travel dollar within your budget. At the high end of the range we have enhanced services and included more special activities.
What goes into creating your custom trip?
An Explanation Of Our Fee Structure
Our Personal Guest draws on more than forty years of expertise to create singular travel experiences that are rarely accessible to the typical traveler or tourist. The process of securing and coordinating specialty accommodations and travel services is complicated and costly, particularly in remote and developing regions of the world.
is the complex nature of the work that makes the deposit non refundable. A lot
of people are involved both in the
How to book with us?
Procedures And Non-Refundable Deposits:
Ø Our introductory conversation and initial consultation is free.
Ø After our initial discussion, if you wish to proceed with planning your custom tour, we ask that you send us 1) a completed Client Information Form; 2) a signed Summary & Checklist agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, and 3) a non-refundable itinerary planning fee of $300.00. For trips departing after this will be $350.00 (This deposit is applied toward your total tour cost.)
Ø When we receive the items above, we will put together a proposed itinerary for you to review. Any changes to this first draft are made at no charge.
Ø 21 days after we receive your booking authorization and deposit, we will send you 1) an itinerary with the booking status, and 2) a general information packet including health, visa, and other travel requirements for your destination.
ê Full tour payment is due 60 days prior to departure and must be received along with a signed waiver of responsibility before your detailed itinerary and final tour documents can be sent to you.
ê Without full payment and a signed waiver of responsibility, tour arrangements will be canceled and applicable cancellation costs will be charged.
ê For the holiday season, villa rentals and other peak season travel when availability is always an issue. While researching options we may need to make bookings on the spot to offer a viable proposal.
ê For Reservations made less than 30 days prior to departure.
ê Special events such as the Olympics, the World Cup and other International Sporting Events, International Art Fairs, Famous Regional Festivals (Bhutan, Pushkar, Palio etc) since much more research is needed and bookings often need to be made to hold space
ê Surcharges will apply for peak / holiday season.
Please click here to Sign And Return
The Summary Of These Terms And Conditions Along With The Client Information Form
And Itinerary Planning Fee To Start Travel Journey With Us.
Once you have booked a tour!
· The changes to the initial draft of the itinerary are made at no charge.
· Subsequent air, rerouting, and hotel changes are $100 per person per change.
Changes during the tour incur: a minimum handling
charge of $50 per person per change and all additional accommodation, transport,
and communications costs associated with the change.
Because arrangements are pre-paid, there will be no adjustments or refunds for any unused services.
Tour Cancellations And Refund Policy
· After receipt of final itinerary and total tour cost 70 % refund of tour cost
· 15-59 days prior to departure 25 % refund of tour cost
· 14 days or less prior to departure no refund of tour cost
· No shows no refund of tour cost
· Unused tour services no refund
Air cancellation fees will be in accordance with airlines’ published rules and regulations.
TRIP CANCELLATION/INTERRUPTION INSURANCE
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO TRAVEL DUE TO AN EMERGENCY?
We suggest you seriously consider purchasing Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance at the initial stage of tour booking. Our deposits are non-refundable, and cancellation fees reflect the costs incurred when putting a custom tour together. (Once the booking process begins, our work of designing and booking the trip is concentrated largely in the first four to eight weeks.)
We recommend Travelex, an independent provider
Please refer to the insurance provider directly for the terms and exact nature of the coverage.
Sample hotels and itinerary for
Super Deluxe Level:
11 nights in Metro cities in hotels like the Imperial Delhi,
Amarvilas Agra, Rajvilas Jaipur, Udaivilas Udaipur, Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur,
and 3 nights in smaller cities like Varanasi, Khajuraho, Jojhawar or
11 nights in Metro cities in hotels like the Taj Palace Delhi,
Jaypee Palace Agra, Jai Mahal Palace Jaipur, Fateh Prakash Palace Udaipur, Ajit
Bhawan Jodhpur, and 3 nights in smaller cities like Varanasi, Khajuraho,
Jojhawar or similar
11 nights in Metro cities in hotels like the Taj Ambassador Delhi, Trident Agra, Samode Haveli Jaipur, Rang Niwas or Jagat Niwas Udaipur, Ajit Bhawan Jodhpur, and 3 nights in smaller cities like Varanasi, Khajuraho, Jojhawar or similar
THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
For more information please email us at